• Some Bunny Loves Me. Producer/ Camera.. 7 min.
• Spirits to Enlightenment. Executive Producer/ Camera/ Sound. Finalist for Doc Challenge and premiered at HOT DOCS. 7 min.
• Urban Villages. A series of 7 documentaries highlighting the most challenging issues Asia’s fastest growing cities are facing.
• Crossing Hispaniola Co-Director and Producer. 15 min.
• 12 Cameras. Co-Director and Producer. 6 min.
• Vwa Fanm. Executive Producer as Resident Professional at the Knight Center for International Media at University of Miami
• Forgotten Dreams. Executive Producer; 2010. Made as part of the Doc Challenge. HDV. 7 min.
• Hijiri. Executive Producer; 2010. Made as part of the Doc Challenge. 7 min.
• Aki: Dorm Manager. Producer/Co-Editor. 7 min.
• Portrait of Elias Zayat, Syrian Artist. Independent; Co-Producer/Co-Director/Camera; Damascus, Syria. 3 min.
• Behind the Lens. Creator and Executive Producer of the Project. Documentary on Photography Workshop carried out on the Colombian-Venezuelan border. Premiered at the Canadian Embassy in Venezuela during Refugee Week. 30 min.
• Shatila Through Their Eyes. Digital Youth Workshop in Shaitla Co-Director/Producer; Beirut, Lebanon; Financing by UPI. 4 min.
• Jamila Jad: 24 Hours in the Life of a Refugee as part of The Global Lives Project; Producer/Co-Director/ Camera/ Editor; Beirut, Lebanon. 24 hours.
• Women in Refuge: Stories from a Border. Director and Producer. HDV. Screened at Amnesty International Human Rights Film Festival and DocMiami. 29 min.
• You Can Call Me Nikkie. Director; 2008; Awards: Asian-American Film Festival. New York. 7 min.
• Rumi Nagashima. 24 Hours in the Life of Rumi. Part of The Global Lives Project; Producer/Co-Director/ Camera/ Editor; Tokyo, Japan. 24 hours.
• Walking Across the Bridge. 10 min.
• Oxfam Trailwalker. 5 min.
• Kodo wo Awaseba. Director. Winner of Gran Prix at Friendship Film Festival. Commissioned by Expo Aichi 2005.
• Gaijin no Honne. Director and Producer. 25 min.
• Besame Mucho. Director and Producer. 8 min.
• Fugitivas. 3rd Assistant Director. Directed by Miguel Hermoso. Maestranza Films. 90 min.
• La Confesión. Director 9 min.
• Ratas. Director of Photography. 5 min.
• Ayer Empieza Mañana. Field Producer. 12 min.
• Touched by a Burger. Assistant Director.
• Inoxidable. Art Director.
• Ella. Art Director.